Tuson Medical Clinics have been serving Tucson and Pima County since 1981. We are licensed community care clinics providing medical consultations, pregnancy tests, ultrasound exams, STD testing & treatment, prenatal care, abortion pill reversal and ongoing support services.
Through our medical services and education, we provide you with the support and answers you need regarding your sexual health. Your health and well-being are important to us.
Pregnancy, especially one that is unplanned, can cause confusion and stress. We know that you may be facing a life changing choice and our staff is here to help walk you through your options. Our board certified OB/GYN physicians, registered nurses, nurse practitioners, and support staff are highly trained and dedicated to meeting your health care needs. We are here to offer you a safe place to ask questions and get answers.
RealOptions Pregnancy Medical Clinics desire to equip patients with the information necessary to make positive choices for their lives.
We are dedicated to the highest standard of medical care in a comforting, supportive atmosphere, and thousands of women and men rely on us each year.
Our Services Include:
- Pregnancy Tests
- STD testing and treatment
- Ultrasound Obstetrical Imaging
- 1st & 2nd Trimester Prenatal Care
- Abortion Pill Reversal
- Information on pregnancy options
- On-going counsel and support
- Counsel for parents and men
- After hours helpline 800 712-HELP
- After abortion help
- After adoption support
Resources & Education
- Parenting and Childbirth Classes
- Maternity and Baby Clothing
- Adoption counseling and agency referrals
- Sexual Health Education
- Community Assistance referrals